Distance / Type
10km & 10 Mile Trail Run
Date and Time
Sunday, 5 December 2021 @ 10:00
4 miles north west of Reading, follow event car parking signage on the day from the A4074 (Caversham to Oxford Rd) at the Pack Saddle Pub.
10km - £25
10 Mile - £28
2021 EVENT OPEN FOR ENTRIES
Something of a classic on the trail run calendar, the Mapledurham 10 is back for a 7th year. This is our favourite run of the Winter Trail Run Series and the 10km & 10 mile courses will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields and up and down a few hills!!!
Complimentary mulled wine & mince pies (vegan friendly) available when you finish.
- Staggered start times with small groups of runners starting at timed intervals apart from the next group
- Faster runners will start first to reduce the likelihood of needing to overtake
- The event will be limited to fewer participants than in previous years
- There will be no “baggage” area – parking is within 400m of the start line
- No on the day entries
- Race numbers will be posted prior to the event
- We do not encourage spectators at the event
- There will be no water stations – you will need to carry your own water for the event
What’s STILL special about the Mapledurham 10 though?
- An awesome medal individually wrapped for you to collect from the finish shute AND a few days later you’ll get an iTAB engraved with your name and finish time
- Free race photos
- Chip Timing
- Ample Toilets
- Mulled Wine (vegan friendly) & Mince Pies to every finisher
Yes, free parking is available onsite with a suggested voluntary donation of £2 to the Teenage Wilderness Trust.
Toilets and whatever else the law lets us at the time!
The minimum age for the 10km is 13 and 16 for the 10 mile event.
Yes, there is a 2HR30MIN CUT-OFF time for the event.
- Your best running legs!
- A change of warm and dry clothes and trainers for after the event
- Your own drink bottle to put at the finish line – there will be LIMITED water and cups available
- A cup (not a jug!) for some mulled wine after the run
Yes, you will be able to download them for FREE after the event from our FlickR group here.
Yes, but on a short lead.
No – for everyone’s safety we stipulate that headphones are not allowed at this event.
Yes, we support The Teenage Wilderness Trust.
Entry fees are non refundable. Should the event not be able to be staged the event will be held virtually.