Distance / Type
10km & 10 Mile Trail Run + new for 2022 a Half Marathon!
Date and Time
Sunday, 4 December 2022 @ 10:00
4 miles north west of Reading, follow event car parking signage on the day from the A4074 (Caversham to Oxford Rd) at the Pack Saddle Pub.
10km - £25
10 Mile - £28
Half Marathon - £30
2022 EVENT OPEN FOR ENTRIES
Something of a classic on the trail run calendar, the Mapledurham 10 is back for a 7th year. This is our favourite run of the Winter Trail Run Series and the 10km & 10 mile courses will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields and up and down a few hills!!!
Complimentary mulled wine & mince pies (vegan friendly) available when you finish.
We will also be joined by:
- Our friends at Double-Barrelled Brewery who will be offering a little something at the finish line (as well as selling Christmas Gift packs and take away cans .. among other things!)
- Susan from Sports Massage Earley, who will be offering post race sports massage, £10 for 15 mins
- Unholy Doughnuts - the best doughnuts for miles!
- Up and Running Reading - providing any last min supplies; socks, shoes, sunglasses (yes we know that is wishful thinking) ...
- The legends that are TC Event catering.. providing the essential bacon butty, pre-race coffee and lots more!
So don't forget your card/device.. or even some cash!
- Free race photos
- Chip Timing
- Ample Toilets
Yes, free parking is available onsite with a suggested voluntary donation of £2 to the Teenage Wilderness Trust.
Toilets and whatever else the law lets us at the time!
The minimum age for the 10km is 13 and 16 for the 10 mile event.
Yes, there is a 2HR30MIN CUT-OFF time for the event.
- Your best running legs!
- A change of warm and dry clothes and trainers for after the event
- Your own drink bottle to put at the finish line – there will be LIMITED water and cups available
- A cup (not a jug!) for some mulled wine after the run
Yes, you will be able to download them for FREE after the event from our FlickR group here.
Yes, but on a short lead.
No – for everyone’s safety we stipulate that headphones are not allowed at this event.
Yes, we support The Teenage Wilderness Trust.
Entry fees are non refundable. Should the event not be able to be staged the event will be held virtually.